The Ghilarza Summer School announces 15 places for the participation in an advanced training course on the thought of Antonio Gramsci.
The course will take place in Ghilarza (the country of Sardinia where Gramsci lived in the years of childhood and youth) from 10 to 15 September 2018 and will be dedicated to the theme:
Crisis and passive revolution: Gramsci interpreter of the twentieth century.
The GSS is promoted by the Fondazione Casa Museo Antonio Gramsci of Ghilarza, with the institutional participation of the Fondazione Gramsci Onlus (Rome) and the International Gramsci Society, the patronage of the University of Cagliari and the University of Sassari and the financial support of the Sardinia.
The teaching staff will be formed by Francesca Antonini (Einaudi Foundation, Turin), Alvaro Bianchi (Universidade Estadual de Campinas), Giuseppe Cospito (University of Pavia), Roberto Dainotto (Duke University, Durham), Fabio Frosini (University of Urbino), Jean -Pierre Potier (Université Lumière Lyon-2), Leonardo Rapone (University of Tuscia), Peter D. Thomas (Brunel University, London) and Giuseppe Vacca (Fondazione Gramsci Onlus, Rome).
The students admitted to the 2018 edition are:
1. Agustín ARTESE, 27 years old, from Argentina
2. Giulio AZZOLINI, 30, Italian
3. Simone COLETTO, 25 years old, Italian
4. Martin CORTÉS, 37, from Argentina
5. Anxo GARRIDO FERNÁNDEZ, 26, Spanish
6. Alessia FRANCO, 27, Italian
7. Nicole GOUNALIS, 29, US
8. Giuliano GUZZONE, 31, Italian
9. Anna KOSKOVA, 26, Russian
10. Marie LUCAS, 24 years old, French
11. GENDER MENDES, 36, Brazilian
12. Daniela MUSSI, 34, Brazilian
13. José ROVELLI, 33 years old, from Argentina
14. Giacomo TARASCIO, 34, Italian
15. Javier WAIMAN, 30, from Argentina